Our 10 year limited warranty is not just a marketing tool but based on the product’s firm and proven performance.
Available in 13.1 feet (width) x 44 yards (length) straight rolls (not folded)
12 oz. per square yard
- Polyiab shadecloth is engineered to comply with the Building Code of Australia’s general requirements for flammability (FR). Test data available upon request.
- The above information represents the results sourced from third party testing authorities, and tolerances may vary by as much as 10%.
- The Manutacturar reserves the right to alter or modify product specifications and colors without notice, and assumes no obligation or liability for the suitability and use of its products other than those applications intended by the manufacturer.
- Colors shown may not be an exact representation of the actual product
- Outdoor fabrics are subject to harsh conditions and degradation over time is to be expected, Comshade XTRA® is supported with a 15 year limited warranty. During this period the fabric will remain serviceable and fit for purpose. Color fading is normal over time. Colors containing red and yellow pigments have a tendency to fade more than others. This is not a loss of strangth caused by UV breakdown and is not covered by the product warranty. For more details refer to the supporting Polyfab product warranty.
- Polyfab USA assumes no liability in the event of negligent installation fabrication or application or choice af cloth.
- During installation, Polyfab shadecloth should not be subject to “pre-stressed” loading in excess of 20%.